Location: London with the possibility of teleworking
Duration: Full-time, subject to having completed a satisfactory probationary period of 3 months
Hours: 10:30 am – 6:30 pm, Monday to Friday. You will reasonably be required to work outside of these hours in exceptional circumstances. Flexible working hours are also an option.
Report to: CEO and Managing Director
Report of: Promotions manager and project manager
Salary: Based on experience (£ 30,000-35,000 per year, plus bonuses)
The Music Federation is an independent music company providing distribution, label, unlabeled, and artist services (including providing financial, operational, promotional, marketing and other global business development services) to the industry. independent music. Launched in August 2021 with around 10 members, we were initially made up of partnerships with 60 different music companies around the world, including record labels, artist directors, independent artists, festivals, agents, PR, music supervisors, audiovisual companies, radio and TV presenters, and more.
We are looking for a new full-time Senior Tag Manager to work on our loaded roster of Federation Members, Tag Licensees, Management Clients, and oversee the creation, implementation and management of several new imprints scheduled for launch, as well as communication with the sales team on frontline and catalog releases.
We are a proactive artist development company that specializes in using our broader live, management, labeling and public relations activities to advance the career prospects of the talent pool we work with. in various ways, with significant company / business expansion until 2022.
We love music; we don’t like bad people.
Tasks should include, but are not limited to:
- Create and execute marketing plans for artist and label brands, releases and / or product launches.
- Coordinate logistics, including: creating campaign calendars; operation communications with our distributors and members, internal sales teams, and any other third party involved in the running of a campaign.
- Management of deadlines and assets, assignment of responsibilities and follow-up projects to ensure successful delivery.
- Creation, monitoring and reporting of campaign budgets.
- Definition, monitoring and reporting of sales targets.
- Monitoring and reporting of international marketing campaigns.
- Liaise and present versions to DSPs.
- Catalog performance monitoring
- Oversee the manufacture of all physical products and / or merchandising items.
- Management of the integration of new eligible members
- Licensing (including drafting and issuing of contracts), maintenance and updating of rights catalog;
- General assistance to the CEO and the CEO and other ad hoc tasks as they arise obligatory.
- Develop strategies and implement policy to promote the interests of music Federation and its members.
Professional qualifications / experience:
- AC degrees in Mathematics, English and GCSE Science (or Chemistry, Biology and Physics).
- Level A (or equivalent) and educational level are desirable but not strictly necessary unlike work experience.
- A minimum of 3 years of continuous and demonstrable experience in an equivalent role with a distributor, label / artist service provider, DSP, artist management company, record label, equivalent where the candidate can show that it worked on multiple label / release accounts simultaneously.
- Live, touring or artist management experience is desirable but not required.
- A driver’s license is desirable, but not necessary.
- The candidate must be unquestionably trustworthy and honest, and able to work both under instruction and on his own initiative, in groups and individually, under often rapid conditions.
- Flexibility: the role is always broad and will require working in different time zones of countries and sometimes outside office hours
- Great attention to detail.
- Able to take initiative in decision-making situations in a diligent manner.
- We particularly welcome applications from people from diverse and deserving backgrounds; since we are trying to change the world, it all has to start here.
To apply, please send a cover letter and CV to j[email protected] no later than 6e August 2021.
In your application, please indicate one thing you would like to change about the music industry, and why.