You’ve created your real estate team to increase your income while reducing your overall workload. So, wouldn’t it be beneficial to use the most relevant social media marketing tactics that will allow you and your team to reap the benefits of increased lead for years afterward? You can use social media to attract potential customers to your team from all walks of life and generations, instead of paying for leads. It all depends on how you adapt to the change of times where today 72% of the public uses some type of social media.
What is social media marketing?
Social media marketing is all about using social media platforms to connect with your audience where they are instead of trying to bring them to you. With a little work, you can grow your brand, increase your sales, and drive traffic to your website to gain recognition in the digital space. This involves posting quality content on social media profiles, listening and engaging with followers, analyzing results, and serving social media ads to do business.
Benefits of using social media marketing
– More visibility in your own community. People will recognize you and your team on the streets and in public.
âHey, you’re from the ABC team, aren’t you? How’s the market going? “
You will be addressed instead of the other way around.
– Establish thought leadership within your industry by showcasing your market knowledge with current trends and data
– You can plan your week. There are a range of social media management tools that can help your team admin get the most out of your posts by letting you schedule your posts in advance and send them automatically. No knocking door.
– Post your ads to more viewers. Social media posts will increase your reach and even encourage those who don’t shop in the marketplace to select you when they change their mind.
– Create a brand that goes beyond a team logo and the ads you sell. Become the go-to team that is considered a knowledge center for all things real estate. Good branding can uplift your team and build recognition and loyalty.
- People are drawn to brands that share similar values ââwith them.
- When you showcase what you value through branding, customersl develop an emotional connection with you.
- Having an established and clear brand will make you sound like an expert. If you show that you know what you’re talking about and present yourself as a professional, people will be more likely to buy from you.
How to start
Start by creating a real estate specific account on multiple social media platforms like Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat, or any other platform that you think will benefit your business. There are even many agents and teams that have a blog or writing platform where they can disseminate educational or relevant information to the public. Remember to post regularly on a calendar and post high quality content, graphics and photographs to further increase your efficiency.
Here is a resource you can use to “Create a Powerful Online Presence in Five Easy Steps â while simultaneously creating wealth.
Verl Workman is the founder and CEO of Workman Success Systems (385-282-7112), an international speaking, consulting and coaching company specializing in performance coaching and building successful agents and teams. Contact him at [email protected] For more information, please visit www.WorkmanSuccess.com.