Springfield, Mass. – The Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame today announced the list of Hall of Famers to present the Class of 2020 at the enrollment ceremony be held Saturday May 15th at Mohegan Sun Arena. More than 50 Hall of Fame members are expected to attend the ceremony, including all presenters.
Members of the 2020 Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame class were invited to select past inductees to accompany them and introduce them to their peers. The choice is solely the decision of new Hall of Fame members or their family members if they are recognized posthumously.
The 2020 Class Inductees are longtime FIBA executive Patrick Baumann, 18-time NBA All-Star and five-time NBA Champion Kobe Bryant, 10-time WNBA All-Star and four-time medalist. Olympic Gold Tamika Catchings, 15-time NBA All-Star and three-time NBA Finals MVP Tim Duncan, 15-time NBA All-Star and nine-time NBA All-Defensive First Team selection Kevin Garnett, three-time NCAA National Championship coach Baylor Kim Mulkey, five-time Division II National Coach of the Year Barbara Stevens, four-time National College Coach of the Year Eddie Sutton and two-time NBA Coach Rudy Tomjanovich.
The 2020 Hall of Fame inductees and presenters:
- Patrick Baumann, presented by Russ Granik (’13), Vlade Divac (’19)
- Kobe Bryant, presented by Michael Jordan (’09)
- Tamika Catchings, presented by Alonzo Mourning (’14), Dawn Staley (’13)
- Tim Duncan, presented by David Robinson (’09)
- Kevin Garnett, presented by Isiah Thomas (’00)
- Kim Mulkey, presented by Michael Jordan (’09)
- Barbara Stevens, presented by Geno Auriemma (’06), Muffet McGraw (’17)
- Eddie Sutton, presented by John Calipari (’15), Bill Self (’17), Sidney Moncrief (’19)
- Rudy Tomjanovich, presented by Calvin Murphy (’93), Hakeem Olajuwon (’08)